ARPA-E Energy Innovation Summit
February 29 – March 2, 2016
Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center
201 Waterfront St, National Harbor, MD 20745
This is a non-Hopkins event.
The ARPA-E* Energy Innovation Summit is an annual conference and technology showcase that brings together experts from different technical disciplines and professional communities to think about America’s energy challenges in new and innovative ways. Now in its seventh year, the Summit offers a unique, three-day program aimed at moving transformational energy technologies out of the lab and into the market. Join other energy industry experts, thought leaders, and decision makers at the 2016 Summit to:
- Experience first-hand the latest technological advancements across a wide variety of energy sectors
- Attend practical seminars about transitioning cutting-edge technologies into successful commercial products
- Network with breakthrough technology companies, federal government leaders, entrepreneurs and researchers who are ready to collaborate
- Meet influential government, research labs, and private-sector leaders and learn about partnerships and funding opportunities
- Hear insightful keynotes from industry leaders and luminaries on the future of energy technology
- Apply to have your breakthrough technology featured in the highly regarded Technology Showcase
* What is ARPA-E?
ARPA-E is the U.S. Department of Energy’s Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy. ARPA-E programs are created to address critical challenges in energy innovation, and ARPA-E-funded project teams receive hands-on guidance to meet milestones that push the boundaries of energy innovation and help move their technologies into the marketplace. For more information on ARPA-E and its project portfolio, see www.arpa-e.energy.gov.