American Sustainable Business Council: Healthcare Campaign Manager
The American Sustainable Business Council (ASBC), a Washington, DC based national policy and advocacy organization is seeking a highly motivated, articulate and politically astute person to help coordinate our business focused healthcare policy campaign. Position is part-time and based in Washington DC.
The part-time position involves:
- Developing the overall strategy for the campaign
- Recruiting, educating and engaging businesses to support our business focused healthcare policy initiative
- Representing the campaign at public events and private meetings.
- Engaging with legislators at the national and state level.
- Preparing issue briefs and other support materials
- Assisting with fundraising and resource development.
- Able to understand and articulate the healthcare system and the necessary solutions
- Able to understand the concerns of business leaders and how to motivate them to engage in the healthcare campaign.
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and writing
- Adept at establishing and managing strategic partnerships.
- Background in healthcare policy
- Able to travel periodically.
- Some fund raising experience.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree, 3-5 years experience in policy-related field and/or business.