In addition to the below listings, check out the following links for job opportunities:
Chesapeake Network regularly includes job postings in the Baltimore and DC regions.
MAEOE Job Board includes job opportunities in Maryland, most of which are related to environment and outdoor education.
- Maryland Sea Grant: Coastal Climate Specialist
- US Green Building Council: LEED Energy Specialist
- American Sustainable Business Council: Healthcare Campaign Manager
- Hewlett Foundation: Program Associate, Environment
- North Central College: Visiting Assistant/Associate Professor of Environmental Studies
- Scripps Institution of Oceanography: Earth Section Researchers
- Coastal Resources, Inc: Stream Restoration Specialist
- Enterprise Community Partners: National Initiatives Program Associate, Green Communities
- Biohabitats: Ecological Restoration Specialist
- Maryland Department of the Environment: Natural Resources Planner III (part-time)
- Straughan Environmental: Stream Restoration Specialist
- Straughan Environmental: Water Resources Engineer I